“The residents of Klickitat County District 3 deserve a strong leader that will fight for them and not against them. Because being a leader is not about being in charge, its about taking care of the people in your charge." – Dan Christopher
Why Dan is your best choice for District 3
Dan Christopher is the most highly-qualified candidate for the Klickitat County Commissioner District 3 position. He is the also the only candidate that will stand strong and defend your constitutional rights and freedoms. His professional career as a business owner has prepared him to evaluate complex issues, make sound and equitable decisions, balance budgets, and to be held accountable for the results of those decisions. Most importantly, he will work for you, not against you.
Before you look too far at my policies and beliefs on this website I want you to ask yourself a few questions about our current county commissioner for District 3.
- How do you feel about the anti gun ballot measure I-1639?
- Is Goldendale and the other towns in District 3 better off than they were 8 years ago when Mr. Sizemore took office?
- Is there more economic development, jobs, shopping, restaurants, or recreational activates?
- Are there more opportunities for our youth, youth centers, play grounds, bowling alleys?
- Are you happy with our counties budget deficits the last few years?
- Why is Klickitat County one of only two Counties in Washington state without a domestic violence woman’s shelter?
- Are you happy with our Counties response to Covid-19.
- Are you like 82% of Americans that believe we should have term limits for politicians?
- Are you ready for change?
- Are you ready to elect someone with your beliefs, ready and willing to work hard to make your life better?
Good, because from the many people I have talked to in District 3 over the last year, you are not alone. Almost all of them are ready for change. So look around this web site, and feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I will always be available to our people.
“The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed,” This protected right is the bedrock against tyranny and to provide safety for the individual to protect families. As an American, this right is non-negotiable in any way, even as small compromises. -Dan Christopher
“There are many remarkable people that have worked hard to get our county to where it is, and I appreciate all of their time, efforts and hard work. But now, we have to think about the steps required to take our entire county to the next level, to actually improve the lives of the residents in our local communities. .” – Dan Christopher
“As a professional businessman, husband, and father, I am blessed and forever grateful for my understanding and conviction that we do NOT have to sacrifice our values because inevitable changes are upon us.” – Dan Christopher
“I offer a visionary yet conservative outlook for our county. My steadfast priority will be to foster the rural values and quality of life that we so highly treasure here in Klickitat County.” – Dan Christopher
“Equally important, I have learned the value of asking, listening and learning from others before making complex decisions. It’s the only approach that will enable our citizens to participate in their government.”– Dan Christopher
Dan is not a career politician. He is a problem solver that will bring a unique, forward-thinking, and inclusive perspective to the Klickitat County Board of Commissioners.